At the end of the Program, participants will be able to:
> Apply the skills of Coaching in any coaching situation using powerful questions, active listening, validation and scaling techniques.
> Use the GROW Model to effectively conduct coaching conversations
> Differentiate coaching from training, counselling and mentoring
Our Program an experiential approach to enable participants “learn by doing”. The methodology focuses on:
• Interactive Coaching by instructors
• Individual and group exercises
• Instructor briefings
• Case studies and simulated activities
• Action Plans
Conduct interview (s) with HR and/or L&D team OR senior management team (where possible) to understand development and coaching programs and issues
The feedback will assist us in tailoring and customizing the program to the needs of learners and
> It will be a 2-day experiential program focused on the following:
> What is Coaching?
> Coaching in Client Organization - its role and purpose
> Coaching Skills - Building Trust, Asking Powerful Questions, Active Listening, Validation and Scaling Technique
> The GROW Model
> Skills Practice - Putting it All Together
POST WORKSHOP DEVELOPMENT
Reinforcement of learning is important to ensure sustainability of skills development.
1. Participants will work on Action Plans developed during the workshop
2. Immediate Superiors of participants must play an active role to reinforce learning by providing feedback and reviews